Monday 9 October 2017

Being Thankful ~ Thanksgiving 2017

On this glorious Thanksgiving weekend, we take the time to count the blessings in our lives.  At our little yellow school, our blessings are many.  We are most thankful for the days spent in the delightful company of the children and for the warm and loving community we have formed together.

We asked the children what they are thankful for.  Here are some of their responses.

Three and a half year old M. is thankful for the days when he gets to stay home and spend time with his mom.

Three and a half year old M.


Three and a half year old A. is thankful for her new baby brother.


Three and a half year old A.


Four year old J. is thankful for a good Thanksgiving dinner with his family.

Four Year Old J.


Four year old B. is thankful for her baby brother because he is so cute!

Four Year Old B.

Five year old C. told us "I am thankful that my daddy lets me help him build stuff.  I love to spend time with my dad."


Five Year Old C.


Five year old M. said "I am thankful that I am a graduate this year and I help all the little children at school."


Five Year Old M.


Five year old J. said "I am thankful for all the hugs and kisses I get from my family."


Five Year Old J.


Five year old E. said "I am thankful for my new baby cousin."

Five Year Old E.

Five Year Old O. said "I am thankful that my parents take me to fun places like the Science Centre.  I like doing things with my family."

Five Year Old O.

Five Year Old M. said "I am thankful that I am able to help my family and friends.  I like being nice and helpful always."


Five Year Old M.


Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment