Sunday 16 June 2019

Happy Father's Day 2019

For Mother's Day, the children at our little yellow school prepared a special surprise for their moms.  Well dads, we know you've been waiting patiently.  Now it's your turn!


What's inside the card?





We asked the children to finish the following sentence


I love you because ...

Here are some of their responses.  (Note:  Once again the older children wrote their own.  The teachers wrote those of the younger children.)



I love you because we play Lego together.





I love you because you build things with me.


We have a lot of funny dads!  I love you because you are so funny was the number one response.  We do like this one from N.  




The next one speaks for all of us. 


 I love you because you are my favourite pal.





Thank you dads for making us laugh and always being there for us.  Keep doing what you're doing because you are all the greatest!


Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment