Saturday 1 July 2017

Happy 150th Birthday, Canada!

This year, our wonderful country is celebrating its 150th birthday!  As Canadians, we have so many great reasons to celebrate this milestone.  Inspired by the book, Why I Love Canada, we asked the children at our little yellow school why they love Canada.  



Our Inspiration

Here are some of their replies.



4 1/2 year old J.

4 1/2 year old J. says "I love Canada because it is the best place in the whole world!"


4 year old A.

Four year old A. says "I love Canada because my home is here."


6 year old L.


Six year old L. says "I love Canada because we speak many different languages."


4 1/2 year old E.


Four and a half year old E. says " I love Canada because I love the lakes.  My dad will show me the lakes when we go camping and fishing."


3 1/2 year old M.

Three and a half year old M. says "I love Canada because my school is here."


4 1/2 year old O.

Four and a half year old O. says "I love Canada because I like all the animals we have, except the raccoons."


5 1/2 year old S.

Five and a half year old S. says "I love Canada because we get to meet lots of new people."


5 1/2 year old J.

Five and a half year old J. says "I love Canada because my whole family lives here."



4 1/2 year old R.


Four and a half year old R. says "I love Canada because we have lots of healthy food."


4 1/2 year old M.

Four and a half year old M. says "I love Canada because it is beautiful!"



5 year old C.

Five year old C. says "I love Canada because it is a great place to learn."



Happy 150th Birthday, Canada!



No comments:

Post a Comment